Subject to the terms and conditions of these rules, Sway Ventures, LLC d/b/a The Outpost (“Outpost”) will compensate individuals or entities for each qualified client introduction that leads to the execution of an Outpost Office Agreement.
Subject to these terms and conditions, for any entity (the “Introduced Entity”) to be considered a qualified introduction, such Introduced Entity (or the primary client of such Introduced Entity) must:
- sign an Outpost Office Agreement with a right of access to dedicated space or coworking space no later than two (2) months from the date of Submission (as defined below);
- not be current or previous clients of Outpost;
- for each city specified by you in your Submission, not have previously contacted Outpost for a an office or cowork space or attended an Outpost event or otherwise been submitted in such city by another party prior to your Submission in the 60 days prior to your Submission;
- not be (i) a subsidiary or an affiliate of the entity providing the introduction or (ii) an entity with the same parent entity as the entity providing the introduction; and
Registration and Submission: To be eligible to receive the fees (“Fee”) described in these rules, you must accept these terms and conditions. You may accept these terms and conditions by registering a profile with Outpost and entering all required information and accepting these terms and conditions. To make a referral submission, you must contact an Outpost manager and provide the information below:
- Your first and last name or the first and last name of the primary contact for the entity with which you are affiliated;
- Introduced Entity’s name;
- Introduced Entity’s valid phone number;
- Introduced Entity’s valid email address;
- Introduced Entity’s city or cities of interest (you may specify up to 5 cities).
You must complete a separate Submission for each Introduced Entity. You may only complete a single Submission per potential client company that you would like to introduce. Incomplete Submissions will result in ineligibility from collecting Fees until a complete Submission is received. The Introduced Entity must have granted consent to you to fill out the Submission or initiate a written or verbal exchange about this matter and you must hold a good faith belief that the Introduced Entity desires to become a member of the Outpost community. You may introduce each entity in up to five (5) cities and you will only receive Fees if the referred entity takes space at a city you have specified on the Submission (with such exceptions as may be granted by Outpost on a case by case basis and at its sole discretion). Note that eligibility for Fees is city-specific, i.e., if an entity has already been introduced in a city that you have specified, you may nonetheless be eligible for Fees in the other cities you specified so long as your Submission has met all other applicable requirements for a qualified introduction.
Contact with Introduced Entity: Following a complete Submission, we will contact the Introduced Entity confirming our receipt of the Submission unless otherwise instructed to contact you first. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you hereby represent that you have obtained consent from the Introduced Entity to send the Introduced Entity’s contact information to Outpost for the purpose of participating in the Broker Partnership (“Partnership”) Program with Outpost described in these Terms and Conditions. The Introduced Entity will have the opportunity to inform us that (a) it is not looking for an Outpost office/space and/or (b) it has not given authorization to you in connection with the introduction. If the Introduced Entity informs us that it has not given authorization to you, you will not be eligible for the Fee even if such Introduced Entity becomes a qualified introduction. If the Introduced Entity does not so inform us, you may continue to receive email communications.
C.FEE(S) & PAYMENT
Subject to these terms and conditions, Outpost will pay you for qualified introductions a Fee based on the payment schedule below. To be eligible to receive a Fee, the Outpost Office Agreement must be executed in full and the Introduced Entity must provide its full start-up fees. Initial payments can be made via ACH/direct deposit (preferred) or check and will be completed within 30 days of the invoice date. In the event that ANY entity introduced by you terminates its License Agreement or fails to pay its obligations under the License Agreement for any reason, the amount equal to the Fee paid (prorated, if partial payment has been received) must be promptly returned to Outpost within 14 days of written notice being provided. Payment Schedule:
- Initial term greater than 12 months
- 5% on months 1-12
- 2% on months 13-36
- Initial term up to 12 months (including month-to-month)
- 5% on months 1-12